DISCOVERING YOUR "FLAWSOME" WORKSHOPS IN VANCOUVER MAY 2016
I am very happy to be one of the speakers at this women's empowerment workshop! You are beautiful just the way you are but there is always room to learn more about yourself and add a little diversity to your life.
When we are authentic to who we truly are and are proud of who we are, things seem to flow & make a lot more sense. It's never too late to be an even better you! Sometimes our life journey takes a few twists & turns that knock us on our butt; but that only means we are meant to be on a much better path. We are supposed to move on. 💗sybersue
Are you asking yourself what next? If I am so wonderful, why am I not feeling happy? Perhaps you are pondering where do I want to go in the next twenty years.
Then this workshop is for You!
You will identify:
Who am I?
Who do I want to be?
What barriers am I facing?
What is my plan of action?
The workshops will lead you through the process of reconnecting with yourself while providing information and support so you can implement and integrate action plans. Live life fully and embrace your flawsome!
8 Reasons to Attend:
1. 4 accomplished speakers will share their story to motivate & inspire you on your journey
2. Three different days: Monday or Wednesday 4 week series, Saturday full day
3. Experiential work led by Janyse Hrynkow, MA CCC Psychotherapist
4. Affordable: $199.00 for the 4 week series OR $250.00 for the Saturday
5. Vancouver locations with parking & transit accessible: ROAM Gallery at City Square & Tug Boat Landing on Kent Street
6. Light refreshments included with lunch provided on Saturday
7. Time to meet and mingle with new acquaintances with a similar goal
8. A renewed sense of you and an action plan
Co-Sponsor: ah ha solutions
Co-Sponsor: ah ha solutions
Discover Our Amazing And Accomplished Speakers:
- Linda Chu, Productivity & Professional Organizer Expert
Focused on working with corporations, entrepreneurs, and individuals, Linda assists clients to clear overflowing piles of information and possessions, streamline processes and procedures, and develop systems to get organized and stay organized.
- Winnie Furber CCDP. Facilitator – Employment Counselor
Helping people get where they want to be as they move forward through the hardest times of their lives, including job loss, career transition and professional reconnecting to the world of work, Winnie believes life is about thriving not surviving!
- Tetyana Golota, Mrs. BC Globe, Designer, Director SheTalks
Blessed with the “Best Brain Tumor” Tetyana feels she has been given a second chance and shares a powerful message. Your life may not be perfect, but whatever obstacles you are facing, the joy of living is paramount, so choose it.
- Janyse Hrynkow MA, Moderator, Psychotherapist
A psychotherapist, trainer and speaker, Janyse works in the corporate and public sector. In private practice, she consults and counsels individual, families, children and groups. She has implemented many seminars and courses dealing with the dynamics of the human experience..
- Susan McCord, Relationship Talk Show Host & Author
Susan is best known for hosting a relationship talk show for an International audience on YouTube. “The Dear Sybersue Talk Show” with over 1.5 million views. She is a guest blogger and appears on TV including CBC news, TorontoNewsTalk1010, Sexat11 RogersTV Toronto, The Love Channel, Trying to be Good RoundHouse Radio and The Lynda Steele Show CKNW.
- Melody Ann Owen, Author, Mentor & Educator
Leveraging all of her education and experience, Melody Ann helps bloggers, entrepreneurs and other professionals to plan, write, produce and market books increasing their success. She started an online directory, blogs and writes books to support better living.
- Krys Pappius, Co-Active Life Coach
Twenty years in law enforcement, a significant motor vehicle incident in the line of duty jolted Krys awake in her own life. Now retired and a professional co-active life coach, she empowers people undergoing transitions in life and/or career, self-image, and grief.
- Diane Rolston, Coach and Author
Helping high achieving women go from overwhelmed to clear and confident, Diane coaches women to push past limitations and succeed with their career, business, family, relationships, and personal achievements. Her training and books encourage women to stop being superwomen and be free.
- Robbin Whachell, Publicist, Writer, Photojournalist
Co-founder and editor of one of The Bahamas’ leading news sites, TheBahamasWeekly.com, Robin is a successful entrepreneur, a pioneer in online marketing, a recognized media personality and a community builder. She is known for her networking, mentoring and social media skills.
- Marilyn Wilson, Author, Editor, Social Media Marketer
Author of “Life Outside the Box” with more books underway, Marilyn specializes in interviewing and telling people’s stories. Recognized for her passion and dedication to the fashion community, she received the 2017 Vancouver Fashion Week Ambassador Award.
- Sandra Yuen MacKay, Artist, Author, Public Speaker
A visual artist, Sandra also published “My Schizophrenic Life: The Road to Recovery from Mental Illness” and “Chop Shtick“. She is an advocate and spokesperson on mental health issues and appears in “Psychopia” a short documentary directed by Ali Virk about her journey of recovery.
Please go to Original Post to Register: https://atfortyfive.com/finding-flawsome-workshops/
Do You Have A Question? Email info @ email@example.com